- Al Basaa-ir – The Clarity.
- Al Balaagh – The Proclamation.
- Al Kareem – The Noble.
- Al Majeed – The Glorious.
- Al ‘Azeez – The Honored.
- Al Mubaarak – The Blessed.
- At Tanzeel – The Revealed or Sent Down.
This entry was posted on September 4, 2010, 5:27 PM and is filed under Names of the Quraan. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
القرآن can be pronounced two ways: 1. Al Qur-aan 2. Al Qu-raan. Shaykh Saalih as Suhaymee - 1422 Workshop
KSA Tahfeeth Headquarters Tele: 02 652 3333